Many Inventors trying to give their product ideas to push are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives you a involving some of the reasons you should have gotten discarded. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully it will give you something to look into.
You truly realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on-line! Yes, you still need to get a good idea patent but you will discover that it doesn’t matter how to patent an invention good understanding you might imagine it is that gardeners can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that would likely reject an example that they agree would be profitable. Here are a couple common purposes why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. They may surely have a full-line of products and not looking to add very much more.
2. Urge for food is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission into the wrong part of the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the correct one.
4. You sent one does this program unsolicited without contacting the company first recognize their submission policy, in addition they rejected it solely on that essence.
5. You did not have proper contact information on your submission move. (That is one of the greatest mistakes Inventors make. Corporation will not bother to be able to you alongside.)
6. They’ve got too many similar services that information mill flooded proper.
7. Your idea interests a small niche market and they want mass market items.
8. The cost to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Income sheet never did WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with too much information to sort with the aid of.
10. Your product has been really patented by someone else and they just don’t want to find out if they can go around it or risk infringement problems.
11. Your products or idea isn’t much better than what is on the marketplace. This tells them you didn’t research your idea very nicely and don’t own a clue who competition is in the industry.
12. You sent file a patent specific thing that is strictly like their current product and that current device is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or maybe on the downswing in comparison to what isn’t too far off out one year afterwards.
14. They have a better solution than yours their works for release that coming . (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea regardless of whether the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Takes place a entire lot. Inventors forget that they are not the sole ones creating.)
15. These have received the identical idea from another Inventor and are currently in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. A person posted your idea unprotected online in a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to see whether there is interest. Your public disclosure makes an additional concerned whether any patent protection properly allowed and turns it down depending that issue.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the running prototype online and possess a significant involving hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated need an issued patent, however they write a quick explore your patent they noticed that it has lapsed by way of non-payment of fees and features been lapsed significantly over the due encounter. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You have a patent, and it was poorly written and does not cover a lot more product. (This happens a lot)
20. You will have a design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, to ensure that you they can get very little protection avaiable for purchase.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t with outside ideas and doesn’t publicize i’m not sure. So you get a rejection letter, but which are explain they never look away from company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided their very own line for that year or go with the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Really don’t consider items with a sales history they can review your item never been in production or sold stores or online. So do not want to go ahead and take risk for being the first company to encourage it.
As I stated above these are only a few with the reasons within the glass . your idea/product rejected by a company. Really take period to plumbing service and understand your market, your invest that market and homework part to create yourself as marketable maybe can.